The Phantoms Guild

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Phantoms Guild
The Phantoms Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McLovin ^.^

2 posters

Go down

McLovin              ^.^ Empty McLovin ^.^

Post  McLovin Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:14 am

Hey guys, sorry for the inconvenience but my internet will be down anywhere from 1~3 weeks. It's some stupid technical error that I'll be working on fixing asp. I'm sorry I'Ve been mia for the past days. I'll be on whenever possible. Also I'll be on here as much as possible. Androids are great <3

Also on a side note, I'll be starting new job in a few days, and my last year of highschool in the first week of September. I won't be on nearly,as,much as I was, but I'll be on when I have some down time. Cause I love you guys that much.

Hope you guys didn't miss me too much ^.^
~McLovin~
McLovin
McLovin
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

McLovin              ^.^ Empty Re: McLovin ^.^

Post  Naught Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:33 am

GRR LOVIN WHY'D YOUR INTERNET HAVE TO GO OUT D:< There is something i have to tell you that is a secret and i can't really say on this forum, we need to talk to each other on another chat D: Anyways, i hit level 50 Very Happy Uhh the rest i have to tell you in the other chat thats private to us D: Cya soon bro. Hopefully whatever problem you have gets fixed soon. Better hurry up or ill be lvl 55+ and have left you in the dust. Probably not but you never know~ Cya soon for real ^^.
Naught
Naught
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  McLovin Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:12 pm

You do know there is a private message system on this forum, right?
McLovin
McLovin
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum